CORAYVAC ® CONTINUOUS RADIANT HEATING SYSTEM
Roberts-Gordon pioneered the low-intensity, infrared tube heat industry with the introduction of CORAYVAC®.
The vacuum operated, burners-in-series design of CORAYVAC® combined with its ability to be designed to
condense has made it an energy efficient system for years.
Now, Roberts-Gordon, an industry leader, further separates itself from the competition with our breakthrough modulating technology to provide the most energy efficient products in the
infrared industry. Even though the continuous CORAYVAC® system is an excellent way to maximize heat distribution, by modulating CORAYVAC®
burners with ULTRAVAC™, the system can be designed to virtually eliminate hot spots and provide the utmost in comfort. The combination of gentle,
even heat results in the most efficient and effective gas-fired, low-intensity, infrared heating system in the industry today.
Pumps for CORAYVAC® Low-Intensity, Infrared Heating System
You will require the latest version of Adobe Acrobat to view and print the above documents.
- Virtually unlimited design options from custom engineered system.
- Fuel savings and comfortable infrared heat provided by continuous burner design.
- Energy efficient and ideal combustion from zero regulator incorporated in state of the art burner design.
- Maximizes useable space with low clearances to combustibles.
- Safety feature with zero regulator design.
- Reduced building penetrations as a result of multiple burners per pump.
- Environmentally friendly - meets stringent emission standards.
Roberts-Gordon’s goal is to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
Please call for more information. Thank you for your business!